Can Only Part of my Tattoo Be Removed?

I had my wife's name and my daughter's name in the middle of the tattoo. After 12 years of marriage my wife and I have split up and have not been together for over two years now. I don't want to go through life with her name on my arm now that she is gone. I really like the other tattoo. Is partial tattoo removal possible?

Removing a name from a tattoo

+1

Absolutely this can be done. It is a very common request to have certain parts of a tattoo removed such as a name or a certain color. Modern lasers are accurate enough to accomplish this when operated in skilled hands. 

Dr D

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon