What procedure would you recommend to correct beginning jowls? (photos)

What procedure would you recommend to halt and correct beginning jowls, based on my photos and hoped results? I'm a few years from turning 40, but have no desire to show it. What is the best way to tighten the jowls? I'm not interested in cheek implants etc. Would ultherapy handle this well given what you see?

Slowing down facial aging with Ultherapy

+1
Thank you for your question. Ultherapy is an innovative ultrasound treatment to help reverse the effects of the aging face. This ultrasound treatment, which was recently approved by the FDA, uses the body's own regenerative response to encourage your body to make collagen. The younger you are, the better your body is at producing collagen.  Ultherapy encourages your body to produce collagen which you bank. Results may last up to a year to 2 years depending on the patient.

+1
Ultherapy could be a very good option for you. I recommend visiting a plastic surgeon in order to determine what the best option for you is; fillers might work for you as an alternative. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Procedure to Remove Jowls

+1
Ultherapy is always an option, but I'd like to recommend ThermiLift, the newest FDA approved minimally invasive device that repairs saggy, loose skin from WITHIN. ThermiLift can "melt" fat and tighten the skin of the lower face, neck, and most importantly for you, the jowls. 

Carlo Honrado, MD, FACS

Treating Sagging skin with Ultherapy

+1
Ultherapy can be a good option to tighten and tone the jowl area. Results are natural looking and can be seen within 6 months. After a year or two, you may want to come back for another treatment to maintain results. Good Luck!

Paul L. Leong, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy can be used to lift the face and jowls before significant sagging has occurred

+1
Many women in their late 30s and early 40s, come to see me who are concerned that they are just starting to see the jowls descend and they look exactly like their mothers and their mother has significant jowls and they don't want to develop those same jowls. Ultherapy, deep focused ultrasound, can help tighten and lift the skin. This can be repeated in six to twelve months if necessary.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Ultherapy for Jowls

+1
Dear Chani, thank you for your question. Ultherapy is the only FDA approvednoninvasive device for lifting the face and neck.It uses focused ultrasound to target the deep tissues above our muscles, as well as more superficial layers.Our San Diego clients have been very pleased to see significant results with no downtime.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy for jowls

+1
Ultherapy works well for early jowling.  You look like you would be a good candidate.  Definitely not enough for surgery at this point!

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ultherapy is a good option for early facial aging

+1
Ultherapy works very well in younger patients (40's - mid 50's) and probably helps to postpone the need for an invasive procedure. It is a single treatment, but could be repeated after 6-12 months if desired.

Richard Baxter, MD