Will my nose eventually look like it did during the first week after surgery? (Photo)

i had a closed rhynoplasty 7 months ago and the first week after my surgery i absolutely loved my nose until they took off the tapes my nose got huge and my nose is bigger still very swollen after 7 months which has me worried because my nose isnt getting smaller and is still the same size as before. will it look like the first week after surgery again or will my nose stay this way ?

How will my nose look

+1
Sorry you are unhappy.  It does take up to a year to see the final result.  I will assume you did not have your nose broken because you have no splint on your nose 5 hours after surgery.  At seven months you should see much more of an improvement.  Why not speak to your plastic surgeon.  Sometimes a small injection with a steroid will help.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster from Boca Raton FL.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon