3 months and 2 weeks after rhinoplasty? (photo)

3 days after surgery my nose was swollen but no sign of bumps after 3 months my nose looks bigger than before my surgery and with three bumps on the sides and middle of my nose. will my nose look big still after surgery or will it look like the 3rd day after surgery picture

+1

Posted photos are quite unusual. Best to seek IN PERSON second opinions. Then you can decide if revision rhinoplasty is right for you..

Swelling after rhinoplasty

+1

Hard to reconcile the picture on the right (3 months post-op) with he taped picture taken directly after the procedure.  Swelling can indeed last a long time, but your bump in what is labeled the 3 mos post-op picture is pretty impressive.  I would certainly wait 8-12 months for the final result, but I would be surprised if the contour goes down as much as in the taped picture.

3 months and 2 weeks after rhinoplasty?

+1

The profile may not change much, but I would give it more time.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php