Any Additional Information on Paris Butt Lift?

I wanted to ask about the Paris Butt Lift which uses threads to lift the buttocks. My buttock starts out round at the top but then slightly sinks in halfway down and has fallen. I am interested in this procedure to lift the bottom half of my buttocks, but there's not much info as I understand this new. Any info is appreciated.

Be careful.

+2

Like the thread lifts for the face that were a failure, this sounds kinda scary. Be careful and research thoroughly before you allow this operation to be performed on your body.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Beware of marketing names attached to surgical procedures: butt, arm, body.

+2

Beware of marketing phrases that attempt to define a new procedure.   Please consider that any surgeon in any town, state, or country can, for marketing purposes add a name to a common procedure.   A procedure done in Iowa could then be promoted as the Iowa butt or arm or neck lift.   Usually its the same procedure surgeons are doing world wide with a marketing name.   Possibly a surgery team could offer butt lifts done only on the day of a full moon and make exotic claims.   The full moon lift or whatever.  Anyway I hope this helps and you get the idea. 

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Who performs the "Paris Butt Lift" procedure?

+1

I would wager that a physician other than an ABPS-certified plastic surgeon is at the helm of this "operation." Thread lifts using barbed sutures do not work, do not last, and can have complications for which the threads require surgical removal. We have extensive experience with thread lifts of the face, and other parts of the body are no different in their response to these barbed suture techniques. Most reputable surgeons have abandoned their use as the results do not live up to the hype.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

See one or more ABPS-certified plastic surgeons and find out your options. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

The Paris butt lift is not effective

+1

Patients today have many excellent choices for butt contouring and augmentation. Unfortunately, there are no safe and effective techniques that are noninvasive. Techniques such as the Paris butt lift that uses threads will not produce a long-lasting results. The threads will break and the tissue will continue to sag. For an effective and safe result, it is best to work only with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience in butt contouring and butt augmentation techniques. They will present the different options to you and help you choose the combination that will meet your aesthetic goals.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Thread Lifts

+1

We have used thread lifts here in the U.S. in many areas of the body. Forehead, face, breast, all failed to yield a good result. All have had major complications.

The thread lift company removed the threads for any lift from the market. DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING?