5'2, 125 Lbs. Should I Can Weight for my Bbl? (photo)

I'm a mother of 6, my normal weight ranges from 123-130. I'm considering a tummy tuck in Oct 2013. But for now, would like a BBL , nothing exaggerated but definitely rounder hips and fuller bottom. Pretty please advise and thank you so much in advance :)

5'2, 125 Lbs. Should I Can Weight for my Bbl?

+3

Without a physical exam it is somewhat difficult to say, but I think that I could probably get out enough fat to transfer 1000 cc or more to each buttock.   You probably have a significant diastasis component to your belly, which can be corrected with the tummy tuck in the future, as you mentioned.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Tummy Tuck But Not BBL Will Produce An Assured Result

+2

While you would definitely benefit from a tummy tuck, you have very little fat to have a successful buttock augmentation at your height, weight and the pictures shown. Even if you wanted to try a BBL, you should have the tummy tuck done at the same time so at least you would be assured of at least one successful outcome from the surgery.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2
You may have some fat in the abdomen, and flanks. After 6 pregnancies you may need an a tummy tuck to make the abdomen flat. You have flat hips, whatever fat can be harvested can be injected to hips, buttock. The amount of improvement will depend on the amount of fat your body can give.