Hereditary Eyes How Can Be Cured? (photo)

Is it possible that my child to be cure from being asymmetrical eyes even if the cause is from heridatary? Im from Philippines. Now I post the photos. Please help me regarding with this. Thank you

Hereditary eyes

+3

I'm not sure that I detect any asymmetry from the photo that you posted.  If the issue is not affecting your child's vision or causing any problems, I would not do anything at present.  If there is some cosmetic issue causing asymmetry, it could be dealt with when the child becomes an adult.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Eyes in an Infant

+1

Any concern of possible visual compromise in an infant should be addressed to rule out amblyopia.   Very difficult to assess with one picture and an exam should be performed.