Do I Keep Paper Tape on my Stitches After Chin Implant?

Ok it has been one week post-op and i went to my doctor today and he took the paper tape off my incisions and just told me to wear my chin garment at night (i also had a little lipo w it), but said nothing about keeping anything on the stitches beneath my chin which are disolvable, but on the list of things to buy pre-op was paper tape. What do i do? Thanks!

Tape After Chin Implant

+1

The only fair answer to this question is as follows: Call your Surgeon and ask for more specific instructions.  I always ask my patients to follow the instructions to the letter as they are written and without variation.  Likewise, it is my preference that my patients ask my Office Staff to clear up any confusion.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon