Had a Breast Lift + Augmentation + Arm Lift 12 Days Ago And Am Worried About Results. (photo)

I'm 12 days post op.. why does my left boob look sooo much different and smaller than the right one? Is it because he didn't do a big vertical cut under it like on the right breast? Or is my right breast more swollen? Is it the implant? My arms are so swollen atm... in the 4th photo this weird stitch there, why is that there? I took off my bra and a hook of it got caught in the stitch! I panicked.. took it off carefully..

Its too early

+1

Like the other surgeons have suggested its too early in the post operative period to worry about the final results.  Almost everyone has asymmetry between their breasts.  If you look at your pre-operative photos I would bet you would find that your breast were different in size and possibly shape.  That could be why there are different incisions on your breasts.  Give your body some time to heal and follow up closely with your plastic surgeon.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

+1

I see your issues in the posted photos but it is still early in the post op phase. But you most likely will need re operation to achieve better symmetry. Best to wait 3 months before considering the need for secondary surgery.  

Worried postop breast lift and augentation

+1
I agree it's just too early to tell. But I suspect it's going to turn out fine. I think the basics look to have been well done and the surgery looks to have been well considered and well planned. The best thing to do is not worry, enjoy life, and maintain confidence in your ps. Wait at least 3 months before you look at your results critically. There will be many changes over that time. Call or visit your ps office for an early review if you need to see him or her for reassurance. Good luck.

Howard Webster, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Too soon to tell

+1

At this point you are still too early in the healing process to evaluate end result.  Stay up on your follow-up visits with your PS - that way you can address any issues that may come up

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/lifting Results?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

At 12 days postop,  is much too early to judge the final results of your surgery. There are many variables involved including swelling/inflammation  as well as breast implant position changes  etc.

I  would suggest that you allow for several months to pass before evaluating the results of surgery. In the meantime, continue follow-up with your plastic surgeon.