Palpable Lumps Where Tunneling Was Done for TUBA

I am now about a month post-op and I can feel tender lumps where the tunneling was done for my TUBA procedure. My PS told me to massage them in order to make them go down. I have been massaging them and initially it seems to help but the next morning the lumps are back. They are more palpable on my left abdominal wall then on my right. There have been no other problems and absolutely no other pain. The procedure seems to be a success other than these lumps. Is this normal? Should I be worried?

TUBA Tunneling firmness normal

I have been using the TUBA technique as a method of choice for more than a decade for Saline Breast Augmentation and it is common to occasionally have some firm areas where the tunnels were made to make the pocket and place your implants. I agree with your surgeon that over time the lumps will slowly go away and massage helps Glad you had a good result - Congrats.