Will Using a Palovia Home Laser Dissolve Juvederm Fillers?

I wanted to find out if using the Palovia home fraxel laser would cause dermal fillers to dissolve faster, or lessen their benefits? I have seen comments stating both yes and no, so I am confused my doctors comments on this issue.

LASER USE AFTER JUVEDERM INJECTIONS

+1

Hello, thanks for your question!

It is generally recommended to avoid ANY laser treatments for at least 2 weeks after Juvederm injections. The heat can DEFINITELY affect the filler and affect the shape of the filler. 

On a separate note, always be aware that home laser treatments are only partially effective compared to Office treatments if you go to the right place. Our office only uses FDA-approved laser machines and are only operated by board-certified physicians.

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon