I feel my nose is too big for my face. I'd like to reshape my nose like the picture examples below. Is this possible? (photos)

Apparently I have a problem with my nose. I am an aspiring model, so it is in my nature to perfect my looks. My nose is very present in my photos, which I don't like at all. . Although I like the diamond shape of my nose, I feel that it is way too big for my face. Its too wide, the skin is very thick, & the hump is a bother. I'd like a more thin, smaller nose, but with the same shape. I'd like a nose similar to the male model i've posted before my photo's.. Will it affect my smile, which I LOVE?

Natural looking rhinoplasty Hump Reduction and reducing the width of the base of the nose

+1
Thanks for your question and photos
Natural looking rhinoplasty can be used to achieve Hump Reduction and reducing the width of the base of the nose.

However, the best option is to go for a detailed and skilled examination and consultation to review all your options.

Complete examination and digital morphing of your picture can give you ideas.

You want your surgeon to have experience with this type of rhinoplasty.

Dr Sajjadian.

Rhinoplasty for hump reduction and narrowing a wide nose

+1
 It is difficult to  give someone else's nose to you and there is different cartilage, skin and bone structure.   Computer imaging would be additionally helpful to give you an idea of what can and cannot be accomplished with  the rhinoplasty procedure. The hump is removed by shaving down the dorsum of the nose which is composed of  both  bone and cartilage. Osteotomies the nasal bones can narrow the bridge line. A tip rhinoplasty will narrow the tip. An alar platy can narrow the nostrils by removal of the small wedge of skin at the base floor of the nostrils. For many examples of rhinoplasty and narrowing a wide nose, please see the links below.

I feel my nose is too big for my face. I'd like to reshape my nose like the picture examples below. Is this possible?

+1
The areas of your nose that concern you can be cosmetically improved with a natural appearing rhinoplasty.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive ethnic rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with.You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

+1
I think that the last goal photo is more realistic. You can have an overall reduction and refinement of those areas you mentioned to produce a natural improvement.

Rhinoplasty

+1
Thank you for your questions and photos.  I feel you have very realistic desires for a change in the appearance of your nose.  I would go on consultations with specialists that can take your photo and then alter it digitally till you see the result you are looking for then ask them how they will accomplish it.  Go with that surgeon you feel most comfortable with

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

feel my nose is too big for my face. I'd like to reshape my nose like the picture examples below.

+1
Yes, I believe your goals are achievable to reduce and refine your nose.  The tip needs to be thinned; the nostril flare needs to be reduced and the hump removed.  

Nose Too Big For Face

+1
Thanks for providing photos.  Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a Rhinoplasty.  Your goals are reasonable, but an exam is needed to confirm.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is highly experienced in Male Rhinoplasty.  This will be very important for getting the results you desire.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

African American rhinoplasty.

+1
African American rhinoplasty for you involves narrowing the tip, removing the hump and narrowing the base. Your goals r appropriate. Choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and have a consultation for more information.