Is this the best my belly button will be? (photos)

I had a hernia and full tummy tuck with musele repair and I want a innie button button but my ps said that I couldn't have one is that true?! I already had a scar revision!

Belly button after hernia repair and tummy tuck

+1
Well, people think the tummy tuck is the hardest part; I think making a good belly button is the hardest part. You appear to have had very stretched skin and the hernia makes that worse. Unfortunately, it makes it very hard even when suturing the belly button down to give that tacked in look that many people desire. Sometimes it is possible and sometimes it is not. Hard to know unless I am the surgeon looking at your belly button during the procedure myself.