My nose tip is slanted and leaning towards the right? Is this abnormal? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty 15 days ago. I know I should be patient when it comes to my results, but this has got me very worried. A few days ago I noticed that my nose tip is slightly slanted to the right. I'm praying that my nose is just very swollen from my right side and that it will eventually subside. Also, the right side of my nose tip is more numb than my left side does this say anything to my concern? And it is noticeable when I take a picture because It seems like my nose it just more slanted.

Rhinoplasty Recovery

+2
Dear keyboard master, It is simply to early to have concerns with asymmetry. See your surgeon for a post operative examination and discuss your concerns. Hopefully he/she will give you some peace of mind and assurance to help you during this recovery phase. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

My nose tip is slanted and leaning towards the right? Is this abnormal?

+2
I see your concern in your photo.  Since you are in the early recovery stage, it is too soon to worry about the symmetry of the results.  Have patience, and follow up with your Plastic Surgeon as recommended.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Asymmetric swelling during recovery after rhinoplasty

+2
Although, based on your photo it appears your nose is tending toward your left vs. your right, but as you mentioned, it is very early in your recovery and too soon to be concerned about the symmetry of the results as swelling is always asymmetric and will resolve differently from side to side.  Numbness and "weird" sensations are a normal part of early recovery.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Early results after Rhinoplasty

+1
It is early days and I wouldn't be too concerned about some minor nasal tip asymmetry.
I would expect this to settle, but differential swelling may take weeks or even months to settle.
Your surgeon would be in the best position to advise you on this issue.

Andrew Broadhurst, MBBS, FRACS (Plas)
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Slanting tip

+1
As the other consultants have said it is still early to judge your result but be sure to bring it to the attention of your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

My nose tip is slanted and leaning towards the right?

+1
At 15 days post-operative, you are so early.  Rhinoplasty recovery may take up to a few months or longer for the full results to be seen.  Follow the directions of your doctor, and give it time!

Small asymmetries are common during healing after rhinoplasty.

+1
From the one photograph in the history it's impossible to predict your final outcome. Asymmetry due to swelling is fairly common after rhinoplasty.