What size implant would be right to achieve a natural look. I posted this question before with less detail

28yrs old 5'5" 133lbs 34b-36ab. No bra really fits properly. Had second child almost a yr ago and breasts are deflated. I am planning on a breast augmentation and would like a small/med C cup. Silicone under muscle. I prefer moderate profile. I do not want a lot if projection or upper pole fullness. This does not look natural to me. I don't want to big big, just fuller. I do plan on seeing a few doctors in the next 2 months.

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Implant Sizing

+1
I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Best Implant for You

+1
I can only answer this question in general terms because I have not viewed photos or examined you.  Generally, I think a 250-300 cc implant placed behind the muscle will increase your bra size a little more than 1 cup size, if you have a medium build.  A lot depends on your physical stature and size.  If you don't like fullness in the upper breast border than I suggest a low or moderate profile, or even an "anatomical shaped" implant (which is pear shaped with more fullness below and less up top).

Richard G. Schwartz, MD

Proper size implant

+1
This is not an exact science.I take into account what a patient desires as well as their physical dimensions.I tell my patinets I can not put a gallon of milk into a quart container.When I do an aug I also will take with me 4 or 5 pairs of implants to see which one best fits into the pocket I have made.Again experince matters.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Natural breast augmentation look

+1
Without pictures and without an examination, cannot accurately answer the question of the exact implant size.  If you plan on seeing several physicians, you will get opinions during the consultations.  I use a variety of factors to help in determining the implant size that will achieve the desired effect for a given patient.  The physical examination along with measurements of the breast and chest in addition to the desired goal or 'look' that the patient wants to achieve are all important.  I also utilize the Mentor Volume sizing system which is very helpful for patients to use during the consultation and give them a fairly accurate representation of the final result with a given implant volume.  There are also more options today with regards to breast augmentation implant choices than at any time in the past.  Naturally shaped, 'anatomic' implants are also available in my practice for patients that would really like a natural look and not excessive volume.  good luck.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Breast aug

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Achieve breast augmentation with a natural look

+1
Thank you for your question.  A photograph would be helpful.  As others have stated you need a formal examination by a board certified plastic surgeon  and utilization of a breast implant sizing system to fully answer your question.  Your goals of moderate profile breast implant under the muscle should create a natural look if done by an experienced plastic surgeon.

However if your breasts have sagged after pregnancy you may need a lift to be able to have the implant placed beneath the muscle.  Generally speaking moderate profile plus breast implants in the 250-300 cc produce a natural look and most women however breast implants 350 cc range may be required for a medium C cup..

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Your Best Results with a Breast Aug

+1
There are a lot of factors that go in to choosing the right implant. First and foremost is your desired goal. You may, according to your post, be among the few for whom the added cost of an anatomic or highly cohesive shaped gel implant would be worth the cost. This can help maintain a more natural shape in the top of your breast but still fill out your skin envelope to a pleasing shape.  Putting the implants under the muscle may also offer a more camouflaged upper part but with the risk of the implants being pushed out to the side by your pec muscle in time.  
Regarding size of implants, I think you should have a say in what volume will fit. That's why I use the VECTRA 3-D imaging system which allows you to see your own body with different shape, size, profile and style implants in and out of clothes. Your measurements will help guide the process but I think there is great freedom and relief in knowing that your implant will fit your body the way you want it to.
Dr. Pyle 

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Preferred implant size depends on a few factors...

+1
You sound like you have reasonable goals and want your volume restored to what it was before the new family members joined you.

With two past pregnancies, and considering you described the breasts as 'deflated', I wonder if you can do an implant by itself or not.

Its easier to estimate this with images and best with an exam.  The specific size implant for you will be based on your desires and individual anatomy.  It sounds like you have researched this and that is an important first step!

Thomas A. Pane, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Great question

+1
You, like most women, focus highly on the volume or size of the implant to acheive a desired look.  What is most important in my experience is that the surgeon listens to the patient, and the patient listens to the surgeon.  Being on the same page is the most likely determinant how successful the surgery will be.
I think it is great that you are able to list your concerns and have an intelligent understanding of many of the technical aspects of breast augmentation surgery.  However, every patient is truly different, and from the surgeon's viewpoint, much of the success is mixing science and art and avoiding a "one-size-fits-all" type of approach.
Based on what you have said, it is quite possible you need a lift (mastopexy) in addition to implants.  But as I mentioned before, everyone and everyone's anatomy is different.  Only a good evaluation and a thorough discussion of your options can really dictate what you need to give you the desired look.  Good luck on your surgery.

Tito Vasquez, MD, FACS
Southport Plastic Surgeon