Follow-up with Photos: What size implant would be right to achieve a natural look? (Photo)

28yrs old 5'5" 133lbs 34b-36ab. No bra really fits properly. Had second child almost a yr ago and breasts are deflated. I am planning on a breast augmentation and would like a small/med C cup. Silicone under muscle. I prefer moderate profile. I do not want a lot if projection or upper pole fullness. This does not look natural to me. I don't want to big big, just fuller. I do plan on seeing a few doctors. First consult today 2/22/14. Dr.recommended 425cc based on me & the pic I showed.
Original question and answers can be seen, here.

Implant size for c cup

+2
I won't reiterate comments made by the other surgeons about picking the right implant shape/profile and the use of sizers in the operating room since I agree with their comments.

I think a 300-350ml implant would work well for you. A 425ml may give you a good look, but you are likely to end up a D or DD cup based on your height and weight. Good luck! 

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

What size implant would be right to achieve a natural look?

+2
Thank you for the question and pictures. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Given your questions and concerns, you'll be best off spending additional time with your plastic surgeon communicating your goals carefully. Keep in mind, that there is no reliable correlation between the breast implant size/profile use and specific cup size achieved.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural look”  or  "fuller" or "small/medium C cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
 The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,   allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.
I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Choosing the right size

+1
While 425 cc may be possible, you may be better off with a smaller implant around 350 cc if you are concerned about going too big. An in person evaluation is important so a surgeon can properly understand your goals, objective, lifestyle, and lifestage.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Natural Breasts

+1
I just recently answered your question. To re-iterate, you are an excellent candidate for a nautural looking breast following a breast augmentation.

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

Implant volume and cup size

+1
At size 36 A each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. To achieve a C would require approximately 400 cc implants. Your photographs show your breasts are ptotic and I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1
I think any of those sizes would be a nice fit for your frame. The best idea is to visit and consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and let him give you his best advice. You can always do the rice test and make your own implant sizers that way, or use just plain water... every 1ml equals 1cc.That way you can try them on and wear them around to get used to the size you plan to go with and help you feel more comfortable with the size you choose.  I hope this has helped you in your decision to have the breast augmentation.

Gregory C. Gaines, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Breast

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

In my opinion I believe that a breast lift will be necessary to achieve the look you want, a 375 - 400 cc implant will definitely enhance your breast.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Follow-up with Photos: What size implant would be right to achieve a natural look?

+1
Thanks for posting photos! Over the internet NEVER replaces IN PERSON examinations... I recommend Dr L. Korpeck in Boca Raton to see in person, close to you.. I might chose a range as my guess 325 to 400 cc.. Good Luck...  

325-350 cc breast implants moderate profile plus best for a natural look

+1
Thank you for your question.  From your photographs my inclination is that a 300-350 cc breast implants using a biplanar approach will give you fullness without making you to large.  425 cc would be too large in my opinion

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS