Which implant is better? Mentor, Natrelle or Sientra (silicone)

I've been researching implants because I'm plan of having a breast Aug and I finally picked my doctor. Up until today my main focus was one natrelle, the mentor. The surgeon that will be performing my surgery currently uses only mentor, but is thinking of adding Sientra. From want I read, its just as good if not better. 
Also, natrelle has more options for shape and their silicone is also more cohesive that mentor. Is that correct? The two main surgeons I'm thinking of having my surgery with each use one or the other, but the surgeons are in the same circle. Just would like some more info on the brands. So which one so you think is better and what would you recommend?

Differences between various breast implant companies

Mentor, Allergan, and Sientra breast implants are all approved for sale and use in the USA.  I personally have used all of these implants and they all have produced reliable results.  Each board certified plastic surgeon may have their own preference.  Each company have various size, shape, and styles of implants.  The key is identifying your expectations and choosing the correct implant with your surgeon.  

Good Luck, 

Gaurav Bharti

Johnson City Plastic Surgeon