Looking for Dr in Palm Beach Area (Wellington) for Botox and Fillers? Suggestions?

I am trying to find a dr. for botox and fillers in or around the Wellington, Florida (Palm Beach County) area. My complaints are fine lines and wrinkles, forehead creases, frown lines, laugh lines, eye hollows, crows feet, undereye wrinkles. I'm 35. I don't know many people to ask for referrals in this area...which makes the choice a bit harder. Has anyone experienced a wonderful doctor who is an "expert" with injectibles in the Wellington, West Palm Beach, (or general South Florida area)?

Dr in Palm Beach Area (Wellington) for Botox and Fillers

+1

The allergan physician locators for botox cosmetic and juvederm can provide you a list of qualified injector. I practice in West Palm Beach and invite you a free, private consultation to determine if you are a candidate.

Expert in Palm Beach Florida

+1

There are a many excellent plastic surgeons in the Palm Beach Are. The easiest way to find them is to go on the ASPS or ASAPS websites and search that region.