Do I need surgery for chest skin? Will thermage, exercise, gym or retin A help?

I have tummy tuck 2 month ago! next week I am removing my dog year! But I am confuse do i need a surgery for my chest skin or not? My surgeon is saying scar arnt worth that and try to have liposuction or thermage for heightening?

Surgery for Chest?

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.Your question can not be answered definitively without an in person consultation. For people who have mild to moderate skin laxity and very little excess I tend to employ Smart Lipo for the breasts. I remove the breast tissue/fat and achieve some skin tightening with the laser. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

Do you like your areolas that large?

+1
If so, then the scarring could be a detriment to having skin excised.  If you want smaller areolas, a procedure for gynecomastia will be needed and some of the excess skin could be removed then BUT risks for scarring will still remain and you have to be accepting of it.

Curtis Wong, MD