How can a heavy masculine face turned into a more feminine one? (photo)

Is there a way I can turn my broad mandible face into one which is more oval and feminine?

Feminine Face

+1
Hello anjum fatima, 

Without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of any treatments it is difficult to be comprehensive.

There are several options available dependent on what areas are most bothersome to you. 

Contouring the midface and accentuating your cheek bones can be helpful.  This can be accomplished with fillers such as Voluma taking away the rounded facial appearance. 

I would seek care from a facial plastic surgeon who can evaluate you and discuss your various options. 

Good Luck, 

Dr. Shadfar

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Masculine face

+1
Hello Fatima,

There are a few options to address your strong jaw angles. One is to have Botox injected into the masseter muscles to reduce the width of the face, liposuction of the jaw line or to have a jaw angle bone reduction. From the photos that you have provided, it does not seem that a jaw angle reduction is warranted. However the choice of the procedure that will give you the optimal result will depend on a thorough physical exam. If you do opt for a bony reduction of the jaw you will need the services of someone who is well versed in facial bone surgery.

Warm Regards,
Harrison H Lee MD,DMD,FACS

Harrison H. Lee, MD, DMD, FACS