What kind of treatment i need? (photos)

I have vertical frown on both sides of my cheeks and around my eyes.i need to know what kind of treatment will be the best to reduce these frown lines and aging effects which exists tovearly as i m 36 years old now.

Botox for frown lines

+1
the glabellar lines or from lines in between your eyebrows would be best treated with Botox.  This starts to work after approximately 7 days and will last roughly 4 months.  some Botox in the crow's feet area would be of benefit because this would allow your heavy brow to raise slightly.  Do these things conservatively

The the lines or depressions in her cheeks that you are referring to could be helped with filler although you may need to put some of the filler up on the cheek bones themselves.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

What kind of treatment i need?

+1
You could so something as simple as Botox for the glabellar lines (between the eyes) and the crows feet.  Depending on what you are interested in doing, you could use fillers to fill the lines or do a mini-type lift to take away the aging, heavy skin.

Volume fillers

+1
Volume fillers will help with this loss (of volume) in the areas you are referring to - I am sure someone in your country can do that for you. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Treatment for cheeks and around eyes

+1
Botox can help reduce lines around the sides of the eyes (crow's feet) but some sort of injectable filler would be needed to help with the cheeks.  There are a variety of fillers that could be used for the cheeks.  Botox could also help with the vertical furrows between your eyebrows if you would like to improve them.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon