Ask a doctor

Painful Sores on Penis That Hurt? (photo)

i recently saw these sores not sure why want to know if it is because of my penis rubbing against my boxer or something

Doctor Answers (1)

Painful sores

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Looks like herpes simplex virus, get yourself to your primary care doctor or dermatologist right away for treatment. 

Boston Dermatologic Surgeon
4.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.