Painful Nose and Swelling Three Years After Surgery for a Fractured Nose? (photo)

I have fractured my nose twice, 2001 and 2009 each was followed by surgery to repair. After the first surgery everything healed properly and I never had problems. After the surgery in 2009 I developed a bump towards the top of the nose. My surgeon told me it was a bone spur and wouldn't cause problems and that he could go back in and shave it down if it bothered me. I chose not too. It is three years later and my nose is in constant pain! It swells still and is super uncomfortable HELP!!!!

Bump and Pain after Rhinoplasty

The pain should be evaluated by a plastic surgeon with an in person evaluation.  The bump can certainly be improved, but this may not improve the pain.  See a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials to address your situation.