Ask a doctor

I Have a Painful Lump on my Left Breast. I'm Afraid It Might Be Breast Cancer. Is It Possible? Thanks!

Doctor Answers (1)

Painful lump on left breast


It would be best for you to be seen by someone who specializes in this type of care, not a dermatologist. Seek assistance from your OB/GYN.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Las Vegas Dermatologist
4.5 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.