Painful Hard Lump on Side of Right Breast, Saline Implants for 12 Years, Help?

I have never had any pain/irregularity in all 12 years of having the saline implants. I have always had a pinprick sized lump that grew so slightly over the years that 3 days ago was still only about 2mm wide and slightly white-ish on outer side, as if just under the skin. Located on the outer curve of my right breast, 4 inches from my armpit. 2 days ago I woke up and it felt extremely sore to the touch and red, the lump is now hard, hot and painful to the touch, and grape sized at least. Cyst?

Hello

+1
Sorry to hear your in pain you need to be seen and examined. It can be a cyst but that can't be diagnosed without an exam.