Painful Lymths After TT with Lipo to Flanks 3 Weeks PO. Encountered a friend with MRSA, What Should I Look Out For?

Painful Lymths After TT with Lipo to Flanks at Least 2 weeks. I Have not been sick in years (10 +) Recovery is has been good considering my age (59+ a couple). Drain fell out. Today I woke up with the flu..fever, headache, snivels. I am 3 weeks out. Only covenant, a friend came over at Chrsitmas(days ago not weeks) and said he was being treated for MRSA, I did not touch him and he was on antibioctis What am I watching for. I have a little red mark where the last drain came out a week ago, it is not scabbed yet but has a healing appearance, not changed.

Tummy Tuck and Infection?

+1

Based on your description of your “contact” with your friend, it does not sound like you  have much to worry about. Signs of infection include redness, abnormal discharge, fever/chills etc. Of course, you would do best with direct examination by your plastic surgeon ( for probable reassurance).

Best wishes for an otherwise uneventful recovery.