Pain with 7 Year Old Saline Breast Implants. Causes?

I had Saline breast implants 7 years ago. They are under my muscle and have been very happy with the results. One week ago, I began noticing a sharp pain on the top right side of my breast, (where the strap of your bra sits, area to the front of the armpit). It is most uncomfortable when I lay on my right side or when I raise my right arm. This pain is only on one breast. What would you suggest I do? What do you think it could be?

Breast Pain 7 Years after saline augmentation

+1

"Breast pain" is quite common both  in patients with and without implants. The pain may originate from the breast, from the muscle, from the ribs or cartilage, from the heart or lungs, from the upper abdomen--from pretty much everything nearby. 

When accompanied by hard implant capsules, the chances that these are caused by the implants is high. Otherwise it is unlikely. Musculo-skeletal causes are most common. A trial of motrin or another anti-inflammatory might help.  See your surgeon or physician if it persists!!