Pain 3 Weeks After Vaser Lipo

It's been almost 3 weeks since my vaser lipo on my abs (upper and lower) and flanks. The results I see are awesome, but the recovery has been so slow. I had two liters removed. I'm still in pain. I wake up in the middle of the night in pain...and still can't function during the day as well as I'd like. I've measured, and have lost 3 inches from my waist, but I'm still swollen. The itching involved on my entire ab wall is about to drive me insane. I'm trying not to complain too much to my family...

VASER recovery

+1

Hi there-

Hang in there- it sounds like you are headed for a great outcome, and the symptoms you are experiencing are common and related to the normal healing process.

Be sure to follow all of your surgeon's instructions in every detail and keep all of your appointments!

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Vaser recovery

+1

Vaser recovery like any form of liposuction can be uncomfortable.  This usually gets better within a  few weeks. If you are still having alot of pain go see your doctor for a follow-up.

Recovery after VASER Liposuction

+1

Everybody heals at different rates and has different pain thresholds. The fact you are seeing great results at three weeks after surgery means the results will get even better, The pain is related to post-surgical inflammation and may be improved with taking anti inflammatory agents as well as with lymphatic massage.