PAIN! Tomorrow will be 4 weeks post second breast aug to go larger with pocket repair on left breast.

This past week my left breast has starting hurting more and more each day! When I bend over I have to hold it, when I wake up and lean up to get out of bed is the worse pain by far! When I touch the side of the breast on the outside part of the breast it feels badly bruised is the best way I can describe it! It does seem more tight and a little more swollen out if nowhere. I have been super careful with this side and arm. I'm scared it's hematoma but have no visible bruises?

Best to see your operative surgeon ASAP! Very hard to determine the cause of your painful breast.////