PAIN! Tomorrow will be 4 weeks post second breast aug to go larger with pocket repair on left breast.

This past week my left breast has starting hurting more and more each day! When I bend over I have to hold it, when I wake up and lean up to get out of bed is the worse pain by far! When I touch the side of the breast on the outside part of the breast it feels badly bruised is the best way I can describe it! It does seem more tight and a little more swollen out if nowhere. I have been super careful with this side and arm. I'm scared it's hematoma but have no visible bruises?

+1
Best to see your operative surgeon ASAP! Very hard to determine the cause of your painful breast.////