Pain Under my Silicone Breast Implant

I had my silicone breast implants replaced 2yrs ago. I had my first set for 10yrs. Ive recently been experiencing pain in my left breast. Its not a sharp shooting pain. Its more like a dull pain thats constant. The only relief I get is when I wear a tight sports bra-providing support. Im thinking torn muscle or pinched nerve???There hasnt really been any trauma to my body to cause these things.. Debating having an MRI done...Kind of scared!!!

Schedule a breast check up.

+1

Just to make sure, have your doctor examine you.  It is better to be safe than sorry and take online advice. 

Dull breast pain

+1

A dull pain in the breast 1o months after revision surgery can be many different things.  It is probably nothing major but you should have it checked out by your doctor.

Please see your doctor

+1

If there is no trauma and you have breast pain, I strongly recommend that you see your doctor. The pain may be due to muscle spasm,capsular contracture or implant leak. You need full examination.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon