Pain 6 Months Post? (photo)

Hi all, 6 months post op revision with crease lowering. This was surgery no. 4. Difficult recovery and am still experiencing sharp burning pains in creases. Is this a symptom of bottoming out!? 5'7" 125# 675 high profile allergen

Breast Implant Pain after Breast Implant Revision

+1

The pain after breast implant revision can come from a number of sources.  This may be part of the normal healing process, but an exam will be necessary to rule other items out.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast implant pain

+1

It is difficult to say why you are having pain without a formal exam.  Pain can come from many different things and best to be seen by your surgeon.

Bottoming Out of Breast Implants and Discomfort?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you have had after breast surgery.

Although it is not possible to advise you whether your discomfort is related to “bottoming out”,  I can tell you that (generally speaking) breast implant displacement issues can be associated with discomfort. For example, patients who have inferior breast implant displacement ( bottoming out)  may report discomfort along the lower poles of the breasts.  This discomfort is alleviated with support of the breasts either with the patient's hands or supportive bra.

Similarly, when patients experience medial (symmastia) or lateral (breast  implants falling out to the sides) breast implant displacement, they may experience discomfort in the areas where the implant has displaced. Sometimes ( not always), the patients' discomfort can be improved significantly with revisionary surgery ( capsulorrhaphy).

I hope this ( and the attached link) help.

Pain 6 Months Post

+1

Bottoming out is typically painless. 

You might discuss with your surgeon trying some lidoderm, a topical local anesthetic, assuming the discomfort is bothersome. 

All the best.