Pain 7 Months Po of Breast Augmentation?

Hi,im 7 month po from breast augmentation.i have been experiencing persistent pain in my left breast since yesterday.it feels numb, hot and constantly painful.i had a infected seroma at 3 weeks po which was treated with antibiotics and surgeon reciewed and said it will go.the pain is in that area(between cleavage) and underneath my breast.does anyone know whats causing my pain? Ive Never had any pain until now.

Breast infection at seven months after augmentation?

+1

If you have numbness, redness, and pain in the breast seven months after surgery, with a history of previous infection, you may have another one. It is best to be seen by your surgeon.

Pain 7 Months After Breast Augmentation?

+1

Although some pain at 7 months is not uncommon, with your history of past seroma and infection, and of size and firmness change, seeing your surgeon is appropriate, and a more likely way to answer for you the question of what is going on. Thanks, best wishes.

Pain after Infected Seroma after Breast Augmentation

+1

The pain and hot feeling and history is worrisome for infection, and you should call your plastic surgeon to be evaluated.