Pain 6 Months After Lipodissolve/mesotherapy?

I sometimes have pain on back of my thighs after 6 months of a bad resulting lipodissolve/mesotherapy procedure. Also still many lipomas under the skin of my legs. Back of my thighs became hard and lumpy..Why do I suffer this pain, will it ever go away??please I need some answers.. Everyone who thinks of getting this procedure, please be very very sceptical.. It is not innocent. Be careful..

Pain after mesotherapy

+1

You should not have been getting mesotherapy for lipomas. Is that what was being done? This is not an effective or safe way to treat lipomas. Even though lipomas are fatty cysts, it is not the same as treating fat with mesotherapy. You need to follow up in person with a trained physician for an evaluation.