Pain 6 months after bbl?

I had a BBL surgery 6 months ago and its becoming mnore and more painful to sit. I figured that the pain would subside after the first few months but its still painful to sit. I am concerned that I may have developed scar tissue. Can massaging help?

Pain after BBL

+1

Massaging may help, however you should make an appointment to be seen by the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performed your surgery.

Pain at 6 months

+1
You should return to your original surgeon for an evaluation.  You may have fat necrosis or scar tissue that is causing pain.  Massage may be helpful for the pain.

Dennis Dass, MD

Pain 6 months after bbl?

+1

The pain after that long may not be related to surgery.   Scar tissue typically softens from about 3 months to over a year or more.  Massage may be helpful as well.