What is the Pain Im Having in my Left Breast After Implants 2 Years in July ?

I had reconstrution in my left breast with my muscle in 2005 i then had implants in 2009 in July. I'm having pain and discomfort in my left breast its very painful to touch at the side and where my scar is underneath and feels like its leaking sorry i cant provide a picture at the moment as i dont know how to put it on here

Post op pain following breast reconstruction

+1

Dear Caths,

There are a multitude of reasons for post op pain including painful nerve endings(neuromas) and implant related issues.  It is wisest to see your PS soon to examine you and formulate a treatment plan.  Good Luck

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Pain in breast

+1

If you have pain in a breast two years after reconstruction, you probably should make an appointment with your surgeon to be evaluated.

Follow-up

+1

You should make an appt to see your PS to determine what coud cause your pain-it's difficult to establish without seeing you in person

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant

+1

It could be capsular contracture or thickening of scar tissue. Leaking is not something you can feel. It is obvious with saline implants, but an MRI is needed for silicone imlpants. I would schedule an appointment with your surgeon soon