Is Pain in Nose and Headache 1 Month After Rhinoplasty Normal?

I had rhinoplasty 1 month ago and the left side of my septum has a throbbing feeling that gives me a headache is this normal? Also I heard that I can get septal perferation after rhinoplasty how would I know if I had one?

Nasal Pain and Headache 1 month Post Rhinoplasty

+1

it is unusual to have pain one month post rhinoplasty, but there are several possible causes such as  residual swelling and sinus obstruction. You should schedule an appointment with your surgeon.

One month out from rhinoplasty

+1

it is a bit unusual to have pain inthe nose one month out from rhinoplasty but it is still possible.  Pinpointing the exact cause may be difficult especially if one does not know exactly what was done in the operating room.  Check in with your doctor.