Pain in my Implant Due to Fluid? What's The Cause?

I have been experiencing alot of pain in the side of my implant. I had an ultrasound scan the identified fluid.. Is this cause for concern?? And should this cause pain?

Pain and fluid around breast implant

+1

Fluid around an implant can been right after surgery, or can develope later due to stresses and motion of the implant in the pocket. The fluid itself will not likely cause pain, and it would be best to see your surgeon to sort things out.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Pain in implant

+1

I would need more facts and need to perform an exam to figure this out.  Fluid itself does not cause pain unless there is a larger volume. When was your surgery?  two days ago? a  month ago, a year ago.. etc.. Best to see your surgeon.