Pain in Heels After Calf Augmentation?

I underwent calf augmentation in April this year and am having a lot of sharp pains along the outside of my heals and underneath my heels. I am concerned because it has been 6 months and the pain is still there. When I walk a lot I can feel it, its a bit hard to explain but similar to pins and needles but sore when I put weight on them. I was aware that this could be side effect but not sure whether it should still be hurting this much? Is this normal? Is this a sign of nerve damage? Thank you

Pain after calf augmentation

+1

Pain in the heel and down the outside of the leg is a known complication of calf implants. It is a sign of partial nerve damage. If it is improving, even if slowly, chances are it will eventually go away. Best wishes.