Pain in groin

I have a pain that begins in lower left abdomen below my tt incision. The pain radiates into my groin and upper thigh. Went to the ER and they could not tell me anything. No blood clots, no abcess or infection. I haven't done anything that I think would pull a muscle. I am taking vicodin for the pain, but I would like to know what the souce is.

Pain in Groin

+1
I am assuming you are recently post-op.  If so then you may have damage/entrapment to one of the sensory nerves (which one depends on the exact location of the pain) in the area of the incision.  Treatment may be as simple as removing a stitch or may require injections or surgical exploration.  In any event, the sooner you get this looked at the better.

Charleston Plastic Surgeon