Pain in Front Tooth?

i had a cavity on the upper left under my gum line so i know the dr had to go under the gum to fix... its 2 days later and the the tooth i had fixed is achy and sore but my front tooth hurts also when i try to bit on something even if its soft is that possible?

Pain in front tooth

+1

It sounds that your bite may be off based on what you are describing. This is considered a dental emergency and you should return to your dentist as soon as possible to have it checked.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Front tooth hurts when I bite down ?

+1

In most cases when a tooth is sore to biting down its a good indication that it will need a root canal now or in the near future usually root canals take between 1-4 visit with a cost between 900-1600.00 depending on location and number of canals and degree of difficulty. Good Luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC.

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Pain in Front Tooth

+1

See your dentist and have an X-ray. The nerve may be damaged and might need Root Canal. Or, the filling might be in the way of your correct bite????

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.