Having Pain in from my Front Teeth After Pulling a Dissolving Stitch from my Nose.

Hi I had my rhinoplasty last month and yesterday when I was cleaning my nose I accidentally pulled a dissolving stitch and I had a little pain, but after sometime when I move my lips my front teeth and the gum is having an irritation and pain....will it effect my long term result? Please help me.

Pain in gums after rhinoplasty surgery

Dear rhinoplasty patient,
I reviewed your posting. You had your rhinoplasty one month ago and you removed a dissolvable suture while cleaning your nose and now you feel sensitivity in your teeth and gums. This is due to irritation of a nasal nerve that shares sensation with upper gum and teeth. This should not be a temporary irritation without long term sequalae. If pain persist more than a day contact your rhinoplasty surgeon. Good luck and good healing