Pain for Months After Zoom Whitening?

I had zoom teeth whitening 14 weeks ago I am still having pain/sensitivity. Ive been back to the dentist who did the whitening (i only had 20mins as was to painful) he has given me fluoride overnight in gum guards for two weeks with no affect. He has also put a varnish on my teeth with no help! its only my top and bottom front teeth that are causing me a problem. Ive been using duraphat tooth paste since before whitening.

Pain after Zoom Whitening

+1

With thousands of whitening cases treated, I have never experienced sensitivity (that was not present prior to the treatment) lasting longer than a few days. I wish I had an answer for you. You might contact the manufacturer - Discus Dental / Phillips Oral Healthcare .They would be very interested in studying and trying to solve your issue. Best of luck to you.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.