How Much Pain to Expect from Smart Lipo Under General Anesthesia?

Iam getting Smart Lipo on my upper and lower adominals, and flanks, but I am only doing general anesthesia. What type of pain should I expect?

Smart Lipo under general anesthesia is an oxymoron.

+1

There is no reason at all to be performing SmartLipo under general anesthesia. It should be performed with tumescent liposuction, which is best done using dilute anesthesia, thereby avoiding the dangers and problems with general anesthesia.

Additionally, if you are asleep under general, your skin won't look the way it does if you are awake and alert. The tumescent method obtains the best results because on this in my opinion.

Good luck!

Omaha Dermatologist