Pain and Tightening of my Breasts?

I had silikone implants 10 years ago. Never had Amy problems or discomfort. Last week I stated feeling a painful tightening in my right Brest. Two days later I feel it in my left Brest as well but not as much. It almost feels like when your Brest is filling up with milk when you Brest feed. My Brest feels tight, sore and the pain is like a over filled nursing Brest. What could this be?

Pain and Tightening of my Breasts?

+1

From your description I would suspect a capsular contracture. Consulting with a plastic surgeon sooner rather than later may allow this to be solved short of surgery.

Modalities include massage, vitamin E, NSAID's, Singulair. Getting the right diagnosis is essential.

All the best. 

Breast tightness

+1

It sounds like you may be developing a capsualr contracture.  It is difficult  to say withou an exam. It is best to be seen in person by your surgeon.  Good luck.

Pain and Tightening of my Breasts?

+1

After 10 years you may be experiencing early symptoms of capsular contracture.  You should see a board certified Plastic Surgeon for evaluation.  You may need a capsulectomy, new implants, ad Strattice to prevent capsular formation again.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

10 Year Old Gel Implants

+1

It is quite possible that you are experiencing pain and tightness from a worsening capsular contracture.  Silicone Gel implants have a finite lifespan before they break.  At 10 years as many as 50% are broken.  When that happens some women will develop capsular contracture.  I recommend an evaluation by a surgeon experienced in revision breast surgery.  Good Luck!

Web reference: http://philadelphiabreastrevision.com

Reading Plastic Surgeon

Pain and Tightening of Breast after Breast Implants 10 Years Ago

+1

The pain and tightening may have nothing to do with your implants.  If you have noticed that the breasts feel harder, you should get a checkup to determine if capsular contracture could be an issue.