Why Do I Have Pain and Tenderness Under my Left Arm 2 Years After Breast Implant Removal?

I have had my implants for 23 years. One was capsized and leaking. My left breast is slightly burning and hurts under my arm

Pain in breast two years after implant removal

+1

WIthout an in person consultation it is very difficult to say what is causing pain in your breast.

Pain after Breast Implant Removal?

+1

Thank you for the question but online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful advice. You will be better off seeking consultation with your primary care physician;  nothing replaces in-person examination and/or imaging studies ( if necessary).

Pain and Tenderness under Arm 2 Years after Breast Implant Removal

+1

If you have already had your implants removed, the problem may be something unrelated to your implants.  If you had silicone or another type of implant and there was a rupture, all of the material should have been removed at the time of implant removal.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Why Do I Have Pain and Tenderness Under my Left Arm 2 Years After Breast Implant Removal

+1

There is really not enough info here to answer your question, and even if there were, it is not likely that this would be solved on line. A better approach  would be a consulation, probably starting with your primary physician who will have more experience evaluating pain than will your surgeon. 

All the best.