Pain and Swelling 20 Wks After Tt?

Three days ago I had to lift some heavy furniture. Now I'm swollen and my incision line hurts from hip to hip. I'm more swollen on the left side. I'm scared and in some major pain.

Pain following tummy tuck

+1
You should see your surgeon to obtain an accurate diagnosis.  Likely you pulled some of the scar tissue around a nerve that was growing back. Usually that gets better on its own. Good luck. 

Pain and swelling 5 months after tummy tuck

+1

You may have pulled out some of your internal stitches.  The swelling may be from some bleeding under the skin and/or a bulge in the abdominal wall where stitches released.  The other possibility is that your heavy lifting  caused a hernia which may have occurred even without previous surgery.  I recommend you call your surgeon for an examination, or seek immediate medical attention if the pain and swelling does not subside or gets worse.

Marialyn Sardo, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon