Pain and Ridge 1 Year Post Op Breast Implants?

I have numbness on both breast, a ridge line on both breasts and my nipples are so painful. My scars have become swollen and inflamed and my left breast is bigger, firmer and hurts more. I am seriously considering an explant but my PS wants me to try a few options first such as silicone strips and pain treatment. They feel too firm for comfort but PS things they're not. I am worried that is things don't change I will have to have revision or explant and pay for it myself? What are my rights?

Pain

+1

Sorry to hear you’re having pain 1 year later. You really need to speak to your surgeon and have this looked at. It sounds like you encapsulated and your scar keloid. You do have options and maybe getting a second opinion may be good.