Pain After Veneers? (photo)

I did porcelain veneers and crowns to my teeth but my lower teeth ( veneers to the 1st premolars) in continuous pain for week or so while there's no pain in my upper teeth (crowns for the incisors and veneers to the rest) i had endo treatment for my upper teeth very long ago while none for my lower teeth .what the cause may be ? Could be the problem with the gingiva or the nerves? (The pain feel the same of nerve pain and it extend to the whole lower jaw )

Lower teeth pain

+1

Doing any kin of restorative treatment on the lower anterior teeth is always challenging. The teeth are smaller in size and therefore there is always the possibility that the nerve will become symptomatic after treatment such as crowns or veneers. If the discomfort is not subsiding...I highly recommend you have the symptomatic teeth evaluated by your dentist and possibly by the Endodontist (root canal specialist). Good luck!So pick him up Monday evening?

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist