Pain After 6 Months. Normal?

i had a liposuction with fat transferred into my hips and butt on april now 6 months after surgery i am getting discomfort on one of the insitions made on my butt to inject the fat apparently werehips injected.the skin feels very sensitive, if i paas my finger over it i feel it sensitive and if i put pressure on it i feel like if i was to have a black and blue. i can not be touched because it hurts. i contactes mydoctor about it and he said it was normal to take motrin and give it circular massages true?

Sensitivity After Surgery

+1

This sensitivity will likely improve over 12 to 18 months after surgery, but you should continue to followup with your plastic surgeon.