Pain After Lipoma Surgery

I had lipoma surgery on shoulder a month ago. I am still haveing the same pain as I was having before the surgery. My doctor said because of the size of the lipoma it is taking longer to heal. It was about 2 to 3 inches I think. But I was isn't in pain like this right after surgey it just started this week. Is this normal?

Scar tissue after any surgery takes time to mature

+1

Assuming your surgeon has already seen you to rule out any problems (hematoma, seroma, infection, for instance), you may be dealing with tender young scar tissue.  Massage and time should improve this.  It takes about a year for scars to fully mature and soften, sometimes longer.